Our campus stores serve as a vibrant hub of college life and learning. We believe in creating retail and learning experiences that engage students, support faculty, and build alumni loyalty. Together, our teams and stores work to elevate lives through education.
You can enhance your success by joining our dynamic team today! As a Campus Retail Associate, you will provide superior customer service to our customers and support store leaders in all facets of retail operations to ensure the store is operating at optimal performance.
New York State Pay Transparency Information (Only applicable in New York State stores):
Pay: Temporary Bookseller pay range $14.25/hour.
Our stores comply with all applicable federal, state, and local requirements and/or recommendations regarding social distancing and sanitizing. In accordance with individual campus requirements, positions may require confirmation of vaccination. The use of face masks throughout the day and while on campus may also be expected or required.
• Candidates must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be considered for employment.
• Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience.
• An outstanding attitude with the willingness to learn and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Basic math, keyboarding, and data entry skills.
• Flexible availability throughout the academic year including peak periods
Barnes & Noble College is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.